corner corner The Slimy Stuarts (Horrible Histories)

The Slimy Stuarts (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary | Children's Books
Registered by wingwibbawing of Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2007

status (set by AnnevO): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingwibbawing from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2007

Available as RABCK or as Bookray

Journal Entry 2 by eowyn-unquendor from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The book arrived today! My son was very pleased to see his own name on the package, and he was very happy with the book. He isn't able to read it himself yet, but I do think this book while stimulate his interest in learning English a lot!
Fascinating subject too, the Slimy Stuarts, since we don't learn much about them in school here.

Journal Entry 3 by eowyn-unquendor from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, May 06, 2007

British history from the 17th century never was more Slimy! I've learned a lot about November 5, previously known as my mother's birthday, and even came across a little bit of Dutch history.
My son has tried to read it, but the book is too difficult for a 10 years old who just has started English lessons. So I'm reserving this book for another grown-up fan of this most excellent series of books!

Journal Entry 4 by eowyn-unquendor at OBCZ In Den Boekenkast in Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, September 01, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (9/1/2007 UTC) at OBCZ In Den Boekenkast in Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, September 01, 2007

This book was handed to me today; I'm looking forward to reading about these people...

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I always enjoy these kind of books!

After finishing it, I handed this book to a friend with an interest in history, who happens to be living in Greater London.