corner corner Family Honor

Family Honor
by Robert B. Parker | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/2/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2007

The first Sunny Randall mystery - never read any Parker but picked this up on the strength of Janet Evanovich's comment "If you want non-stop, awesome characters & overall kick-ass entertainment, you need to read Parker".

Ex-library book

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 08, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (9/7/2007 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

left in a trolley!

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,Plum-crazy, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Edit: 13th June 2008
Thank you Anonymous Finder for taking the time to journal this book....& it's nice to hear that it will keep travelling :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, June 12, 2008

i found the book in a shopping trolley in tesco car park i like reading and pass books onto friends when finished which is probably what i,ll do with this one

CAUGHT IN BRIGHOUSE WEST YORKSHIRE ENGLAND