corner corner All My Patients are Under the Bed

All My Patients are Under the Bed
by Dr. Louis J. Camuti | Pets & Animals
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 03, 2007

status (set by celeritas2): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 03, 2007

An amusing read which got a bit tedious after a while

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Controlled Release (details in notes) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 03, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (2/3/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release (details in notes) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a friend

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 12, 2007

Found it finally! It was hiding among the debris from our secret project :-)

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I get the impression from this book that Dr Camuti (I keep wanting to write "Catmuti" :-)) isn't a particularly likeable person, but he tells some interesting and amusing stories about his days as a cat vet in New York. It's nice to know too that there's people out there a lot more obsessed about their cats than I am - I've never held a birthday party for my cats (or a barmitzvah!!!), nor have I bought them a full wardrobe of tailored suits and sports coats to wear when they go out. I feel so normal! :-)

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 5 by celeritas2 on Sunday, May 13, 2007

Picked up from Trattorie Cafe.

Journal Entry 6 by celeritas2 on Monday, November 12, 2007

Passed it on to my father-in-law to read