corner corner Chosen Prey

Chosen Prey
by John Sandford, John Camp | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Catskill-eagle of Orange, California USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

status (set by fastfidos): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Catskill-eagle from Orange, California USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

John Sandford is the pen name for journalist John Camp. He is famous for the "Prey" series starring Detective Lucas Davenport of Minnesota. In different books he is in different law enforcement jobs. Evil bad guys, strong secondary characters that return throughout the series and Lucas and his relationships with his current flame keep the series interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by Catskill-eagle at Chapman Coffee House OBCZ - 505 North Glassell in Orange, California USA on Monday, May 07, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (5/4/2007 UTC) at Chapman Coffee House OBCZ - 505 North Glassell in Orange, California USA

Dropped this off with others at NEW OBCZ ChapmanCoffeeOC.Over 50 books can be "caught", read and returned or "re-released" elsewhere.As a new business, I'm sure they would appreciate a visit and a small purchase (coffee, dessert?)

Journal Entry 3 by mkpam from Fulton, Missouri USA on Thursday, May 17, 2007

Caught by my son David at the Chapman Coffee House on a trip to the OBCZ last
week. He's read and enjoyed Catskill-eagle's other "Prey" books, and says this is "right up there." Plan wild release in AM.

Journal Entry 4 by mkpam at Benji's Restaurant - Tustin Avenue, north of 17th in Santa Ana, California USA on Thursday, May 17, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (5/18/2007 UTC) at Benji's Restaurant - Tustin Avenue, north of 17th in Santa Ana, California USA

On a shelf just inside the front door.

Journal Entry 5 by fastfidos from Lake Forest, California USA on Saturday, May 26, 2007

I caught the book at Benjie's Deli Restaurant! What a fabulous idea! I plan to release it somewhere else, where I think it will be appreciated & acknowledged. Not finished with the book, but I am enjoying it so far.

CAUGHT IN TUSTIN CALIFORNIA USA