corner corner Absolute Power

Absolute Power
by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingdschinnywing of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, January 28, 2007

status (set by Anke68): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingdschinnywing from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Set in Washington, D.C., this fascinating thriller of unparalleled suspense dares to explore an unthinkable abuse of power and criminalconspiracy: a vicious murder involving the US President and a cover-up orchestrated by his zealously loyal Chief of Staff and the Secrect Service. But, unknown to the President and his lackeys, one unlikely witness saw everything."

Given to me for BC by one of my neighbours.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsatay-spiesswing from Hamburg - Osdorf, Hamburg Germany on Friday, March 23, 2007

Picked up at the meet-up! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsatay-spiesswing from Hamburg - Osdorf, Hamburg Germany on Monday, November 23, 2009

Yippieh, this was a really thrilling book! I'm so glad that finally I managed reading it. The speech was easy, and never the plot lost its strain.

Read for the Bergabbau-Challenge with the item of November: "Autumn":
Read at least one book with a title containing something autumnal, or with a cover in an autumnal design. Autumnal term can be: wind, moistness, cold, fugacity, gloomily, colored, leaves ... With an autumnal design I mean covers of colors red, orange, yellow, but also brown and grey, or with autumnal themes.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsatay-spiesswing at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany on Monday, November 23, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (11/30/2009 UTC) at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany

To be found at the meet-up on monday, 30.11.09. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingKichererbse01wing from Hamburg - Hoheluft, Hamburg Germany on Monday, November 30, 2009

I'll try this one. It was warmly recommended to me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKichererbse01wing at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany on Friday, January 15, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (1/15/2010 UTC) at Blaue Blume, Gerichtstraße 49 in Hamburg - Altona, Hamburg Germany

Kommt mit in die Bücherstapel auf den großen Tischen in der Blauen Blume morgen am 16.1.10.

Journal Entry 7 by wingjomowing from Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picked up at the meet-up last Saturday :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingjomowing from Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Monday, May 10, 2010

Thrilling - although not a little bit realistic!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnke68wing from Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, May 16, 2010

I took this book home with me from the meetup at Café Smögen on Thursday.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnke68wing at Hamburg - Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Friday, June 11, 2010

I just found out that I have this book already at home (still unread), so this one can go with me on holiday to France. :-)

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnke68wing at Trocadéro in Paris, Ile-de-France France on Monday, June 14, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (6/13/2010 UTC) at Trocadéro in Paris, Ile-de-France France

I left the book in a telephone box at Trocadéro.