corner corner Chart Throb

by Ben Elton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by nordique of Troy, Michigan USA on 1/28/2007

status (set by AM10000): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by nordique from Troy, Michigan USA on Sunday, January 28, 2007

I was bookshopping today, and bought a copy of this for myself and one to release.

I've enjoyed several of his novels in the past, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

30/01/2007: Book being sent to a bookcrosser in the US.

Journal Entry 2 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 03, 2007

Thanks so much, nordique, for sending this along! What a lovely surprise to receive this in the mail today. I'm delighted and I really look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 3 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This was my first Ben Elton book. What a treat! First off, I must admit to a guilty pleasure in watching some reality tv shows. Elton's satirical look at an American Idol-type show was delightful. He teased out character traits beautifully. My one complaint is that the book felt as though it could have been half the length.

I'm sending this on to AM10000 who ended up with it in a bookobsessed.com raiding bookshelves swap.

ETA: I'm sending this on today (8/12/08).

Journal Entry 4 by AM10000 from Sunnyvale, California USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008

This just arrived today. Thank you so much! I've read Dead Famous by Ben Elton and enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to this one!

ETA: Enjoyed this one also! I'll definitely be reading more of his work.

Journal Entry 5 by AM10000 at Bellano Coffee in Santa Clara, California USA on Saturday, September 18, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/17/2010 UTC) at Bellano Coffee in Santa Clara, California USA

Released as part of the You're Such an Animal Challenge 2010. On the bookshelf towards the back of the shop. Animal in title: Hart