corner corner The Bookseller of Kabul

The Bookseller of Kabul
by Asne Seierstad | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBookCrosserwing of Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on 1/25/2007

status (set by OBCZ-Biblio): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBookCrosserwing from Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, January 25, 2007

A glimpse of the life of an Afghan family.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookCrosserwing at By mail in n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 13, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (9/13/2007 UTC) at By mail in n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, September 15, 2007

I received this book by mail as a gift from Bookcrosser. I've heard a lot of praise for this book. It will fit in perfectly in my Journey around the world in books.

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I loved this book! It's telling the story of an unusual but somehow characteristic Afghan family. Thank you BookCrosser for giving me this book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingOBCZ-Bibliowing from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 16, 2008

Op de stapel voor OBCZ Biblio.

Journal Entry 6 by wingOBCZ-Bibliowing at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, March 17, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/17/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Dit boek wordt losgelaten in OBCZ-Biblio, te vinden in Grandcafé Restaurant & Jazzclub BIBLIO, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26 en 27 (Westelijk Handelsterrein) te Rotterdam.

Voor de vinder: veel leesplezier gewenst!

This book will be released in OBCZ-Biblio. This OBCZ can be found in Grandcafé Restaurant & Jazzclub BIBLIO, van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26 en 27 (Westelijk Handelsterrein) in Rotterdam.

Journal Entry 7 by wingOBCZ-Bibliowing from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 20, 2009

Dit boek staat niet meer in de OBCZ.