corner corner A Million Little Pieces

A Million Little Pieces
by James frey | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 1/21/2007

status (set by coterie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, January 21, 2007

I picked up this book from the used book rack the P.D. Brown Memorial Branch of the Charles County Public Libraries that is located in Waldorf, Maryland!

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This book has been on my shelf as one that I thought I might like to read someday. I don't think that I will be getting to this book in the near future and I have so many other good books that I really want to read I fear that this one will forever get pushed to the bottom of the pile. I hope that by releasing this book it will find a friendly reader to give it a good home and fun travels.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 28, 2007

Picked this one up today at the local BookCrossing meet at Panera in Rockville, Maryland. I had a wonderful time, as usual. I picked it up just to re-release, but I might end up reading it yet. We'll see.

Edit 16 Jan 2008: My TBR pile is overwhelming and I honestly don't see myself reading this. So I'm going to just release it.

Journal Entry 4 by melydia at Mobile at Centreville Square in Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, March 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/22/2008 UTC) at Mobile at Centreville Square in Centreville, Virginia USA

Left on top of a pump.

Journal Entry 5 by coterie from South Riding, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008

My husband picked it up at the Mobile in Centreville for me. Our first find! If I don't read it shortly, I will release. What fun!