corner corner The Peril of Magnificent Love

The Peril of Magnificent Love
by Emma Magenta | Entertainment
Registered by wingpeaceangelwing of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2007

status (set by peaceangel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Bought in Sydney Australia for my daughter, but on reading it may not be appropriate asshe is so much in love, and it does seem to be working out for her (fingers crossed)!! - so may release somewhere else. An amusing take on falling in love!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpeaceangelwing at Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Sorting out my books, and decided this one can move on...

Journal Entry 3 by wingpeaceangelwing at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/9/2012 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

To the book finder - :-) Hello! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may; keep it forever and ever or; pass it on to a friend or; release it, like I did - into the wild! If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to re-release this book I hope you take moment to browse the website. I know it may seem a little curious to find this book “lying around waiting to be picked up by a passer by” but it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. As for the book - Travel safely and well!

Journal Entry 4 by GailRogan at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Caught at BookcrossingNI meetup

Journal Entry 5 by GailRogan at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/16/2012 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

A lovely charming book - passing to a friend from work!

Journal Entry 6 by wingpeaceangelwing at Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Postscript to first entry: 5 years on and they are now happily married with 3 kids including twins, and still 'in love'!