corner corner The interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 1/21/2007

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, January 21, 2007

Looks good... Sigmund Freud as detective. Well, what I can say, I was hooked by the blurb!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Thursday, March 22, 2007

I enjoyed this book and would have finished it sooner if I had not been working so hard.

Some of the scenes are excellently written and the author conveys a wonderful sense of life in 1909 New York. Really recommended.

I will release this book into the wild - I hope whoever finds it enjoys this novel. When you have finished with the book, please release it out into the wild again for someone else to find and discover. Thanks again and welcome to Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Radisson SAS Hotel in Schiphol Airport, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, March 22, 2007

Left by a chair. Enjoy this novel!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Radisson SAS Hotel in Schiphol Airport, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, March 22, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/22/2007 UTC) at Radisson SAS Hotel in Schiphol Airport, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Left by a chair. Enjoy this novel!

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at Radisson SAS Hotel in Schiphol Airport, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, March 22, 2007