corner corner The Sunday Philosophy Club (Isabel Dalhousie Mysteries)

The Sunday Philosophy Club (Isabel Dalhousie Mysteries)
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by danglish of Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on 1/19/2007

status (set by alissandre): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by danglish from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, January 19, 2007

I started to read it but it didn't grab me, so I'll give it to my neighbor to read or release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, January 25, 2007

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

This was in a bag of books that Danglish kindly brought over. She said the first chapter didn't grab her, and I have to aree. It's going on the "to be released" pile to find a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMrsPeelwing at Starbucks - (zone closed October 2012) in Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (1/31/2007 UTC) at Starbucks - (zone closed October 2012) in Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom

While danglish and I were in Horsham for some errands, we stopped in for some coffee and bookcrossing, and left this on the shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by alissandre from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i hope i get on better with it. i enjoyed his botswana detective stories. and i used to live near edinburgh, so there's hope ...