corner corner Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré | Children's Books
Registered by TaleofGenji of North Jersey, New Jersey USA on 1/11/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 11, 2007

It has it all, twists, turns, major character killed. Makes you want the next book so bad but knowing its the last book in the series you dread its realease at the same time!

Journal Entry 2 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 09, 2007

I was so excited to get this in the mail today. Now the kids and I can catch up with the series before Book 7 comes out in July.

Can't thank you enough, Ctychic!

Journal Entry 3 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Thursday, July 19, 2007

I never understood the Snape craze until I read this -- that bonding scene in Chapter 2 was hot! All those leather-bound books along his walls made a great image, too.

Too much icky snogging amongst the underage wizards, though. Hasn't anyone warned Hermione about dating boys who aren't her intellectual equals? And I really preferred Harry with Cho!

"The Cave" was absolutely the best chapter here -- possibly the best in any *Harry* book so far. It was so full of adventure, excitement, logic, and peril! Dumbledore and Harry both shone in their heroic roles.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fantastic read

Left this in the care of a friend -to be released in the wild

CAUGHT IN RICHMOND VA USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, October 14, 2007

I was so excited to receive this book! My boyfriend's roomate knew that I really loved Harry Potter and that I had also received a "Where's George" traveling dollar bill and was tickeled by seeing where it had been. I think that this is such a wonderful idea and I am really looking forward to passing it along. I plan to have a warm dessert in a coffee shop on a cool night in November and place my wandering novel where it might find another's enthusiastic hands. This really brightened my day, Thanks!

CAUGHT IN RICHMOND VIRGINIA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA