corner corner Lucia, Lucia

Lucia, Lucia
by Adriana Trigiani | Literature & Fiction
Registered by musicgirl4 of -- Somewhere in E Yorks, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/8/2007

status (set by StinaRy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by musicgirl4 from -- Somewhere in E Yorks, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2007

I enjoyed this book.It was rather slow to start but once the characters Kit and Aunt Lu met up the pace quickened.I liked the descriptions about the big Italian family and the area in which the characters live. My first book by this author and I hope to read more.

Posting as a Rabck to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 2 by musicgirl4 at controlled crossing in South Cave, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (1/8/2007 UTC) at controlled crossing in South Cave, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Rabck

Journal Entry 3 by StinaRy from Long Beach, California USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Received today from Musicgirl4. Thanks so much!! If I can repay the kindness with something from my bookshelf, please let me know!

Journal Entry 4 by StinaRy at Lobby of 150 JFK Parkway in Short Hills, New Jersey USA on Thursday, January 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/24/2008 UTC) at Lobby of 150 JFK Parkway in Short Hills, New Jersey USA

Journal Entry 5 by StinaRy from Long Beach, California USA on Thursday, January 24, 2008

Granted, I a huge Trigiani fan, but I loved this book! It was a while ago that I read it, so details are fuzzy, but I remember not being able to put it down! Another winner from Trigiani!