corner corner The Horror of the Black Light (Slime Files S.)

The Horror of the Black Light (Slime Files S.)
by Jan Dean, Steve Cox | Children's Books
Registered by barby-girl of Cropwell Bishop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 05, 2007

status (set by anthonyant): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by barby-girl from Cropwell Bishop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 05, 2007

The Slime Files

Watch out, there's slime about!....and Bucket and Delroy are up to their necks in it!

Bucket can't understand the excitement about his dad's new discovery. A weird fish that looks like a rock? So what? But when the lights start going out all over town, Bucket is convinced that the fat ugly rock fish has something to do with it....

One of a stack of donated books, hence not read as my boys are too old for this book.

Journal Entry 2 by barby-girl at Phone box, Main Street in Grandborough, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (1/16/2007 UTC) at Phone box, Main Street in Grandborough, Warwickshire United Kingdom

In the phone box

Journal Entry 3 by anthonyant from Rugby, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2007

My mum was riding her horse through Grandborough village and I was following on my bike. I always check the telephone box to see if there is any loose change lying around. I am quite nosey and like investigating. I was dead chuffed to find the book. We read it in the car on the way to my Grannies house near Stony Stratford. I enjoyed the story and it made the time fly so the journey was not so boring. I did not think the story was excellant but it was quite entertaining. I am going to take it to Warwick Arts theatre tomorrow and leave it at the cafe there.