corner corner Rollicky Rhymes in Dutch and Double Dutch

Rollicky Rhymes in Dutch and Double Dutch
by John O'Mill | Humor
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 1/4/2007

status (set by mariekemarieken): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, January 04, 2007

Geinig...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkoekiebakwing at Theaters Tilburg in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, March 22, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/22/2007 UTC) at Theaters Tilburg in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Dit boek is losgelaten in het kader van de boekenweek 2007 "Lof der zotheid".

Gisteravond, op een tafeltje bij een van de zitjes van de studiozaal, vóór het optreden van de Amazing Stroopwafels...

Journal Entry 3 by mariekemarieken from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A few weeks ago I found this little book in the studio of Theaters Tilburg. At first I thought; 'hey, somebody forgot his book'! But when I opened it, I noticed that this book was not lost. I didn't know about bookcrossing, so I was very surprised. It felt like a little gift! I read the book, it has very funny little poems in it. I carry the book around in my bag and once in a while I read a few poems.
I'm not sure yet where I'm going to release the book. But I will check the internet for the next finder.

CAUGHT IN TILBURG NOORD BRABANT NETHERLANDS