corner corner Perfect

Perfect
by Judith McNaught | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 29, 2006

status (set by Joanazinha): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 29, 2006

Convicted of murdering his wife, film director Zachary Benedict is driven to a desperate act. Escaping from prison, he has kidnapped Julie Mathison and spirited her away to a Colorado mountain hideout. For Benedict, it''s a last-chance attempt to salvage his blown-apart existence. And for Julie, it''s a shattering schism in the orderly world she has fashioned from her rootless childhood, the "perfect" life that she has protected so fiercely. She never imagined she could be in such a terrifying position with a man as complex and unpredictable as Zachary Benedict.

Outraged and wary, Julie nonetheless finds herself tempted to believe in his innocence. And as a dangerous bond ensnares both captor and captive, Julie must unearth the truth that is buried in the shadows of the past.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sending as a RABCK to Joanazinha. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This book arrived today, together with another one. Thank you very much lauraloo29 for this lovely rabck! And just in time: next week we're having a short holiday, so perhaps I'll be able to read it then.
Previously I've only read one book by Judith McNaught, in a Dutch translation. So this is my first McNaught in the original language. And I like romantic books with a touch of mystery and suspension. Lovely!

Thanks again!!