corner corner The Fairy Godmother: A Tale of the Five Hundred Kingdoms

The Fairy Godmother: A Tale of the Five Hundred Kingdoms
by Mercedes Lackey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by darsbooks of Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, December 23, 2006

status (set by cherylllr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by darsbooks from Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sent to me by my friend, bukwyrm, for review. After I read it I will pass to local friends to review before setting free.

Journal Entry 2 by darsbooks from Reno, Nevada USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What a delightful stray from tradition! Cinderella is the Fairy Godmother!!! Breaking away from the traditions of our ancestors is what every person strives to do. Not that tradition is bad, sometimes it is comforting. But every now and then we need to shout out our defiance and be ourselves and set our own paths. Mercedes Lackey took on tradition with this wonderful book!

Reserving for Yvensong.

Journal Entry 3 by yvensong from Reno, Nevada USA on Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This sounded really good, so glad that darsbooks reserved this for me. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by yvensong at Jimboy's on Hwy just off of new 395 in Carson City, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at Jimboy's on Hwy just off of new 395 in Carson City, Nevada USA

I've had this for too long. I'm releasing at the BookCrossing meeting

Journal Entry 5 by wingcherylllrwing at Carson City, Nevada USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thanks! I'm glad this looked appealing, as it turns out it is actually already on my 'to-read' shelf at goodreads.com!

Journal Entry 6 by wingcherylllrwing at Keva Juice - 2320 S. Carson St., just S. of Lowe's in Carson City, Nevada USA on Friday, August 17, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/17/2012 UTC) at Keva Juice - 2320 S. Carson St., just S. of Lowe's in Carson City, Nevada USA

To newcomers: welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for making this journal entry. I hope you join us in sharing our reading & releasing adventures, but even if you prefer to remain 100% anonymous, I'm glad to know what happened to this book. Enjoy it, and pass it on when you're done with it!