corner corner We Need to Talk About Kevin

by Lionel Shriver | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 12/2/2006

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, December 02, 2006

Heard a lot about this book, I have decided to buy it and give it a try.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, December 18, 2006

While at times just more than a little wordy, there is no doubt that this is a provocative book and one that I would love to discuss with friends or on a forum. A great twist at the end and one that was heartbreakingly sad.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Thursday, February 08, 2007

I have given this to my mother to read - she might like it.

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to Bookcrossing all future readers!! I hope you enjoy this book and when you have finished with it, please make a journal entry here so I, and all readers who come after me, discover its fate. Thanks very much - welcome to Bookcrossing! Read, Enjoy and Release!! :-)))

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, June 15, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/15/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases