corner corner The Jasmine Moon Murder (Tea Shop Mystery)

The Jasmine Moon Murder (Tea Shop Mystery)
by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by gomboggit of Baker City, Oregon USA on Thursday, November 30, 2006

status (set by MKlibraries): available

Journal Entry 1 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Thursday, November 30, 2006

This is a Secret Santa gift to AnglersRest. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 2 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thank so much for this book, which arrived today. I've had this on my wishlist for a while, and these are fairly awkward to get in the UK.

Journal Entry 3 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, January 18, 2007

I had a management meeting yesterday and fancied reading on the train something light,absorbing and not heavy going, so rather than take one of my rings this won!

Another delightful story in the life of the tea shop owner Theodosia Browning. I think this is book 5 of the series and I seem to have missed a few in the middle, but no matter, the thread of the story is easy to pick up and they can be read as stand alone books. As usual I did not manage to guess who did it And I wish more of these fab books were available in the UK

Journal Entry 4 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, January 18, 2007

On its way to Molyneux. Hope you enjoy it and it sets the scene for the Convention in 2007. Woohoo!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2007

Thank you AnglersRest, the book arrived safely this morning! I will read and then release in Charleston, where the book is set! :)

Update:
I loved it - a nice easy read set in the very lovely Charleston - unfortunately I forgot to take this with me so will release in the UK maybe it will make someone over here want to visit that beautiful city!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMolyneuxwing at Forest Cafe OBCZ in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 08, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/8/2008 UTC) at Forest Cafe OBCZ in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Salcey Forest meet today

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 7 by Willowfae from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 08, 2008

Taken from the availables table at Salcey Forest. Recommended to me because I have been to Charleston, SC. :)

Journal Entry 8 by Willowfae at Somwhere in the forest or visitors area in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 01, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/1/2009 UTC) at Somwhere in the forest or visitors area in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Well, I tried with this one but just couldn't get into it. I liked the feel of the book, but the characters held nothing for me and I guess I don't like murder mysteries!

Taking to Salcey Forest

Journal Entry 9 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 01, 2009

As there were so many books on the availables table at today's meet-up (over 230 books to choose from!) I've picked a few to re-release at CMK library next week.

Journal Entry 10 by Korky at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 01, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/3/2009 UTC) at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Topping up the bookcrossing display in the central library.

Journal Entry 11 by wingMKlibrarieswing from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2009

Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, music and film, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.