corner corner Sheltering Rain

Sheltering Rain
by Jojo Moyes | Women's Fiction
Registered by lellie of Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on 11/30/2006

status (set by hippolein): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 30, 2006

A birthday present from my bookcrossing friend sterile.

Thanks Sandy

Journal Entry 2 by NanaPat from Felixstowe, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2007

I filched this from lellies shelf when I was staying with her recently. A last years present and she still hasn't readit!

I really enjoyed it. I have read other books by Jojo Moyes and have enjoyed all of them, this one was, I think my favourite. Lellie will love it if she ever gets around to it.
I'll return it to her when I see her next week.

Journal Entry 3 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Mum gave this back to me ages ago with her recommendation. So I'm reading it now :)

Journal Entry 4 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nice easy post Christmas read. I'm glad I finally got around to it.
A family saga set in post-war Hong Kong and in Ireland. Enjoyable

Journal Entry 5 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, February 07, 2008

Looks like this is going to be a bookray!

Participants (order to be juggled to suit)

1. RowanneM UK (ship UK)
2.bibounde France (prefer EU but willdo international if neccessary.)
3. hipppolein Finland ( ship EU)
4.TheDunedan UK (UK or EU but International if neccessary
5. blackadder75 USA (ship USA Canada)

Journal Entry 6 by RowanneM on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Arrived in the mail this morning... will begin this one by then end of the week!

Have struggle with this one, found it very difficult to connect with the characters and was not keen on the writing style.

I've contacted the next person in the book ring and will get this sent out by the end of this week.

Update... no response from the next person in the ring, but I have there address from RABCK... so I'll post it out this week to her.

Journal Entry 7 by bibounde from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, September 25, 2008

Received few days ago.

Journal Entry 8 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This book arrived today by mail in Helsinki.
Very surprised as it was SO long ago that we signed up for reading this book, by my wife looks still forward to trying it.
Thanks a lot bibounde for sending it and lellie for putting up the bookray