corner corner The Christmas Train

The Christmas Train
by David Baldacci | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 25, 2006

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 25, 2006

A delightful little book - this copy was in a lovely box of 55 books that I bought through Trade-Me.

I was delighted when, after my offer, FutureCat selected this one to take back to Christchurch.

Travel well little book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Friend in Friend, A Potential Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 25, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (11/25/2006 UTC) at Friend in Friend, A Potential Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Passing on to FutureCat - she's not really Wild. Just lovely

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 25, 2006

Received from Sherlockfan (who's also lovely!). After I've read it, it's destined for our Christmas Book Tree.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 22, 2006

I didn't quite manage to finish this book on time to hang it on the Christmas book tree last night (I just finished it this morning), but I'll find somewhere else Christmassy to leave it.

Unfortunately, the book didn't really grab me. It seemed to take a long time to get into the story, and then things were tied up a bit too easily and neatly. But it did inspire me to want to take a train voyage across America one day. Maybe when I win Lotto...

^ ^