corner corner The Waitress

The Waitress
by Melissa Nathan | Women's Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 11/25/2006

status (set by pepita-di-Corfu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Saturday, November 25, 2006

Taken from the back cover:
"Katie Simmonds wants to be an educational psychologist. Last week she wanted to be a teacher, and the week before that a film director. Katie isn't short of ambitions, but none of her ambitions are to be a waitress. Unfortunately, Katie Simmonds is a waitress.

Hassled by costumers, badly paid and stuck with the boss from hell, Katie's life isn't turning out as she'd planned. And a career choice isn't the only commitment she has problems with. But just when she thinks things can't get any worse, the cafe where she works is taken over by the last man in the world she wants to see again.

Maybe Katie's been waiting at tables - and waiting for Mr Right - for far too long..."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, April 03, 2009

after keeping the book in my bookshelf for mroe than two years i'm finally finished with it! I can't say that i enjoyed it as much as i did with the previous Melissa Nathan book that i read but it was a relaxing and easy read. I hope the book finds a new home soon!

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu at by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (9/28/2009 UTC) at by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This release is part of my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world. Indonesia was missing from my map so now i'm one step closer to reaching my goal. I hope yayajanuary will enjoy reading it!

(This book also takes part in charbono's 2009 Around The World challenge)