corner corner 3 Martian Novels

3 Martian Novels
by Edgar Rice Burroughs | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by squidgete of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 11/18/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by squidgete from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by squidgete at Golden Corral at Eubank and Central in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Journal Entry 3 by squidgete from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Discarded by a friend in Tucson in September. I brought it home to release at the November 19 Albuquerque meeting.

My friend is a very big fan of this author. This is an old duplicate, not in very good condition as a book.

Journal Entry 4 by Gillianne from Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, November 20, 2006

I picked this up at the meetup...I can't resist anything with "Martian" in the title. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adopted from Gillianne who is packing for a big move out of state. Will find a suitable home or release location soon enough.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjarewing at Multigenerational Center Elizabeth and Southern in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (11/27/2007 UTC) at Multigenerational Center Elizabeth and Southern in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left in the parking lot, sitting on a stone. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Found in a laundromat, the perfect drop off spot!!!!
I will read it, then take it to Texas for another release.

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO USA