corner corner Brother and Sister

Brother and Sister
by Trollope Joanna | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LindyLouMac of Tywyn, Wales United Kingdom on 11/18/2006

status (set by LindyLouMac): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LindyLouMac from Tywyn, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Synopsis:Amazon.co.uk
Nathalie and David have been good and dutiful children to their parents. Now that they are both settled, with partners and children of their own, they are still close. Good friends. Brother and sister. Except that they aren't - brother and sister, that is. Each of them had been adopted when their loving parents, Lynne and Ralph, found that they couldn't have children. And Nathalie and David have always sworn to each other, and to their families, that it didn't matter. But it did matter, of course, and when Nathalie discovers a deep need to trace her birth parents, she insists that David makes the same journey. She also discovers that sometimes the answers are harder than the questions....

I have read and enjoyed very much all Joanna Trollope's novels prior to this one from 2004.

Journal Entry 2 by LindyLouMac at Tywyn, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Took this on holiday as I wanted some light reading.

Journal Entry 3 by LindyLouMac at Viterbo, Lazio Italy on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (6/26/2016 UTC) at Viterbo, Lazio Italy

Given to a friend and fellow Bookcrosser at her home.
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up or anything to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - LindyLouMac - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading