corner corner To the Poles without a Beard: The Polar Adventures of a World Record-breaking Woman

by Catharine Hartley | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on 11/17/2006

status (set by klaradyn): available

Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, November 17, 2006

'If Helen Fielding was planning on writing 'Bridget Jones goes to the Ends of the Earth' then bad luck - it's already been done'

Reserved for the Pokpok virtual box

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/27/2007 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Requested from Pokpok's virtual box by Kerno8 and posted 2nd class 28th March 2007

Journal Entry 3 by Kernow8 from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Received several days ago (sorry for being so slack at journalling it - it's been sitting on my desk staring at me for a week or so now).

Thanks Sterile, and PokPok as always for organising the wonderful non fiction virtual bookbox!

Journal Entry 4 by Kernow8 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2011

For some reason I couldn't quite get into this - I think because the focus was mostly on the author rather than the location. Very admirable feat though. Offering as RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by klaradyn at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Monday, July 04, 2011

Arrived today. Thanks so much for the RABCK, kernow8!

Journal Entry 6 by klaradyn at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Monday, April 09, 2012

Read the first 50 or 60 pages, by which point the author was still nowhere near the polar regions, and I was still not enjoying it, so decided to abandon this one.

Journal Entry 7 by klaradyn at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book is still with me.