corner corner The A.B.C. Murders

The A.B.C. Murders
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by maipenrai of Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on 11/14/2006

status (set by akkolady): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by maipenrai from Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

i have no idea where i got this book from! it just appeared on my shelf one day!

Journal Entry 2 by maipenrai from Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i put it in quantaga's english book box!

Journal Entry 3 by Qantaqa from Dachau, Bayern Germany on Saturday, December 02, 2006

Arrived in Qantaqa's English Bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by Qantaqa from Dachau, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I offered this in the digital BookXerpting (#9). It already found a new reader and is on its way to Urla.

Journal Entry 5 by Urla from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh, I love Christie's novels! This is one I haven't read yet. Thanks a lot, Qantaqa!

Journal Entry 6 by Urla from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A is for Andover - and Mrs Ascher battered to death.
B is for Bexhill - and Betty Bernard strangled.
C is for Sir Carmichael Clarke clubbed and killed.

Beside each body lay a copy of the A B C Railway Guide - open at the relevant page. The police were baffled. But the murderer har already made a grave mistake. He had challenged Hercule Poirot to unmask hin ...

----------

Christie at her best! Great story, great characters and a creepy serial killer. Thanks again for sending me this book, Qantaqa!

Find a more detailed review in my blog (German only).

This book is part of my "1 year of my life = 1 country = 5 books"-Challenge (1st book for Great Britain).

Journal Entry 7 by Urla from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This book takes part in my Lifetime Challenge. akkolady will take it with her on her travel to Latvia. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 8 by akkolady at Piejūras kempings in Ventspils, Ventspils Latvia on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/5/2007 UTC) at Piejūras kempings in Ventspils, Ventspils Latvia

I left the book next to the internet PC inside the main building/reception.