corner corner The Traveler

by John Twelve Hawks | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 11/11/2006

status (set by Thelittlebear): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, November 11, 2006

I bought this book in New York in August. I liked the premise, it sounded interesting - perfect for an old conspiracy theorist like me!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, November 18, 2006

This was interesting - first part of a planned trilogy of books. This book really made me think about the way that we are slowly giving up our rights in the name of "security" - although it is a novel, it could all be horribly true...

I will release this book into the wild - I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it! When you have finished with the book, please send it out into the world again for someone else to find. Thanks a lot and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 05, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/5/2007 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

Journal Entry 4 by Thelittlebear from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 05, 2007

Caught this on Friday 3 Feb. Had a quick look and don't think it's quite my cup of tea so am planning to release it again very soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Thelittlebear at Charing Cross Road Tube Station in Charing Cross, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/5/2007 UTC) at Charing Cross Road Tube Station in Charing Cross, Greater London United Kingdom

Left at the entrance to the underpass for the Charing Cross tube on Duncannon Street