corner corner Legend Makers

Legend Makers
by Catherine Lanigan | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 05, 2006

status (set by JanyRomy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 05, 2006

From the Regent booksale.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at Museum of City and Sea in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (11/25/2006 UTC) at Museum of City and Sea in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

In the foyer, next to the visitor's book.

Journal Entry 3 by JanyRomy from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, December 01, 2006

I found the book in the shop at the Museum of Wellington, City & Sea. A colleague had told me about bookcrossing a while back, and I was at a conference with nothing to read on the plane, so I gave the book a go. It is a light page turner, with a touch of the romantic novel about it, but not bad for a free read.

CAUGHT IN WELLINGTON NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 4 by JanyRomy at About Life Cafe, Darling St in Rozelle, New South Wales Australia on Friday, December 01, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (12/1/2006 UTC) at About Life Cafe, Darling St in Rozelle, New South Wales Australia