corner corner Waiting

Waiting
by Ha Jin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by WhiteDwarfStar of Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on 11/5/2006

status (set by HoserLauren): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by WhiteDwarfStar from Ljubljana, Osrednja Slovenija - Okolica Ljubljane in Ljubljana Slovenia on Sunday, November 05, 2006

The price of Waiting. Or of keeping one's feet on the ground. Depends whose side are you on.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well I don't know what I did to deserve receiving this wishlist RABCK out of the blue, but thank you very much :) I am looking forward to reading this very soon, and also to returning the favor of a wishlist book to you whenever I get the chance.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Definitely an interesting read. I enjoyed this despite not really feeling too invested in the characters. Now I will try to pass this book on to someone in the spirit that I received this from WDS.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A little surprise for a fellow BookObsessor and fellow Canadian :) Enjoy. Dropped in the mailbox this morning.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 04, 2007

What a wonderful surprise!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BTW, We have a meet-up group which meets in Oakville once a month. Lots of obsessors come :)

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

We had similar tastes in books and would share them whenever we read something we enjoyed. This book sounds interesting so I'm going to keep it to read.