corner corner The Bear and the Dragon

The Bear and the Dragon
by Tom Clancy | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 2/13/2007

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Either I am outgrowing his writing or this was not Clancy's strongest work. This book was still an enjoyable read, but didn't seem to have the same level of excitement I remember from some of his earlier work.

Anyhow, it was good to finally get to this book after having it sit on my shelf for nearly 5 years. I think I will continue reading physically large books to free up more space on the old bookshelf :)

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/10/2012 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Left on a table in the second floor kitchen area.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.