corner corner Work the Pond! Use the Power of Positive Networking to Leap Forward in Work and

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another Christmas 2006 gift from my wife and daughter. It looks like somebody wants me to find a new job :)

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This was a fairly interesting book on networking that seemed to focus more on what networking can do for others rather than for yourself. Maybe I have not read many networking books, but this philantropic approach to networking was refreshing for me considering my preconceptions on the sel-serving nature of networking.

On top of that, Mr. Rezac provides many excellent and concrete ideas to start/improve on your networking skills. While logically I know that these are all god things to do for all involved...I guess I will have to begin doing it in my own time.

Anyhow, I will pass this book on to my brother who seems to be more of a natural networker to begin with. Perhaps he can glean some extra networking insights from this book that will prove useful in the short-term for him.

Set aside to give to my brother when he visits in September 2007.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/16/2007 UTC) at San Jose, California USA

Sent back to California with my younger brother.