corner corner Maggie's Story: A True Story of Love And Courage

Maggie's Story: A True Story of Love And Courage
by Lois M. Werfel | Other
Registered by mom2jwn of East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on 10/30/2006

status (set by whiskeyjane): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mom2jwn from East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 30, 2006

A whimsical tale of a mischievious feline who never fully understood that she was a cat. Maggie tells her own true story of being adopted, loved & then cared for throughtout a long illness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, August 23, 2008

This book arrived safely in today's mail. Thanks so much Tee. I will read it and share with another bc'er when I am done. I have already read a few chapters and it's good

Journal Entry 3 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finished reading this. It was a nice story but sad. I will try to find another cat lover to share this with.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home