corner corner 204 Rosewood Lane

204 Rosewood Lane
by Debbie Macomber | Women's Fiction
Registered by wing4libroswing of Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, November 26, 2006

status (set by TBlack44): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing4libroswing from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsmhamnwing from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Saturday, December 02, 2006

"Grace Sherman
204 Rosewood Lane
Cedar Cove, Washington
Dear Reader,

If you've been to Cedar Cove before we've probably met. You can usually, find me either at home or at the public library, where I work. I've lived in this town all my life and raised two daughters here. But my husband and I -- well, about six months ago, he disappeared. Just . . . disappeared. Where's Dan? Why did he go? Who's he with? Will I ever find out?

My hometown, my family and friends, bring me comfort during this difficult time. Comfort and a sense of shelter. I'm continually reminded that life can and does go on. For instance, everyone's been discussing weddings and babies lately. Justine -- the only daughter of my best friend, Olivia Lockhart -- impulsively got married a little while ago. My own daughter Kelly recently had, a baby. Unfortunately, she refuses to accept that Dan might not return to see his first grandchild. My older daughter, Maryellen, is more realistic. I think she's seeing a new man, but for some reason she won't tell me who it is.

Then there's Jack, who's been pursuing a romance with Olivia, and his son, Eric, and Eric's girlfriend, Shelly (I think she's pregnant), and Zach and Rosemary Cox, whose marriage is reputedly on the skids and . . . Well, just come on over and we'll talk!

Grace"

Received from 4libros!! Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsmhamnwing from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another great book from Debbie Macomber. I love when she writes a series like this one that you feel you are part of the small town. Each book focuses on a different set of characters, but the people from ealier books are part of the story too. Thanks 4libros for sharing this book with me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingsmhamnwing at Given to a friend to read in Cincinnati, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (2/10/2008 UTC) at Given to a friend to read in Cincinnati, given to a friend -- Controlled Releases

Giving to my friend Eileen. Also releasing for the Keep Them Moving Challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsmhamnwing from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Monday, February 18, 2008

Received back from Eileen...will see if anyone has this on thier wishlist!

Journal Entry 6 by wingsmhamnwing at Controlled Release in Cincinnati, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 23, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (2/23/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Cincinnati, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sending to TBlack44 as a wishlist RABCK!

Journal Entry 7 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a nice surprise to ope my mailbox and see this book there!! Thank you to smhamn for sending it to me as a RABCK!!

Journal Entry 8 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, July 23, 2009

What a great follow-up book to the first one!!

Journal Entry 9 by TBlack44 at Durham, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (9/9/2009 UTC) at Durham, North Carolina USA

I put this book along with several others in the employee break room. Enjoy!!