corner corner March: A Love Story in a Time of War

by Geraldine Brooks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 10/27/2006

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Friday, October 27, 2006

I bought this a long time ago before I knew it had won the Pulitzer Prize. I was captured by the idea of the book, the story of the father of the Little Women

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I could not get into this book - I may simply have chosen the wrong time in my life to have read it. I ended up skipping the middle of the book! I picked it up again at the point where Mrs March goes to March's bedside, I found her story to be much more interesting than his. This felt odd as the book was supposed to be about him and not her!

I will release this book into the wild, somehow. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it. When you have finished with this book, I would be thrilled if you would send it out into the wild again for someone else to find. Thanks so much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/9/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

released as part of a book exchange. I hope all who come across this book in the future enjoy it!