corner corner Monstrous Regiment

Monstrous Regiment
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by myranya of Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on 10/13/2006

status (set by panthouse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by myranya from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, October 13, 2006

Another excellent book of the Discworld series. One of the latest books in the series, but the characters are almost all new, it's not necessary to know the rest of the series.

Journal Entry 2 by myranya at OBCZGouda, studiezaal bibliotheek (gesloten) in Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 14, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/14/2006 UTC) at OBCZGouda, studiezaal bibliotheek (gesloten) in Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

At the meeting

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meegenomen van de openingsmeeting de OBCZ, dit was het enige deel uit deze serie dat ik niet heb!

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, October 22, 2006

I received another copy of this book on my birthday, so I'll be releasing this copy soon.

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO at Avifauna in Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, October 23, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/28/2006 UTC) at Avifauna in Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Bij het simultaanschaken tijdens het oktoberweekend.

Journal Entry 6 by panthouse from Sexbierum, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, February 08, 2007

This book starts with an interesting setup, but after a while tends to slow down so much it is hard to continue. Not to my liking, nor to my girlfriend's. So perhaps better appreciated by others. We will release the book again and hopefully someone else is happier reading it.

The book was released again Friday Feb 9 2007 in MCL medical centre Leeuwarden NL.