corner corner Princess: You Know Who You Are

Princess: You Know Who You Are
by Francesca Castagnoli | Entertainment
Registered by wingpjlareauwing of Little Canada, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpjlareauwing from Little Canada, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Journal Entry 2 by wingpjlareauwing at Coffee News Cafe in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at Coffee News Cafe in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingquietorchidwing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, May 18, 2012

Amusing little riff on the princess phenomenon. I'm sure I can find a place it will be enjoyed.

Journal Entry 4 by wingquietorchidwing at Coffee Bene - Cleveland / Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, May 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/21/2012 UTC) at Coffee Bene - Cleveland / Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the sitting bench outside. Enjoy!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!