corner corner Millroy the Magician

Millroy the Magician
by Paul Theroux | Literature & Fiction
Registered by grooble of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 10/10/2006

status (set by Pixette): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by grooble from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

my goodness - what can I say? You'll have to read it for yourself. I found it intriguing and disturbing, but I had to finish it. Magical realism mixed with allegory, so be warned!

Journal Entry 2 by grooble at Bookcrossing Convention in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, October 21, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (10/22/2006 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

at the bookswap!

Journal Entry 3 by woosang from Picton, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, November 02, 2006

Found at the Sunday Breakfast at the Adelaide convention. I was determined no to take any books hahahahahaha

Journal Entry 4 by jubby from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do you know that old phrase: Set it free, and if it was meant to be, it will come back to you?

Well, I released this book (not this exact copy) a few years ago, without reading (what was I thinking?), and it is true! It's returned. Yay!

Now, I just have to read it, before I let it go again.

Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by jubby at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Passed onto Pixette today over lunch.

Journal Entry 6 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Received with thanks.

I'm going to have to read this one.