corner corner Number Ten

Number Ten
by Sue Townsend | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMolyneuxwing of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

status (set by jtiplove): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

At the BookCrossing meet tonight

Journal Entry 2 by wingSemioticghostwing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 13, 2006

Picked up at London Meetup for Ipwich Meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by BookGroupMan from Woodbridge, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 15, 2006

I read the Adrian Mole books when I was a teenager (natch), and i've read another of Townsend's since (I forget which one). This looks funny :)

Journal Entry 4 by BookGroupMan at Stone Creek Bar & Lounge at 27th St. b/w Lex & 3rd in New York City, New York USA on Monday, November 16, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (11/18/2009 UTC) at Stone Creek Bar & Lounge at 27th St. b/w Lex & 3rd in New York City, New York USA

I've not got around to reading this, so having a bit of a clear out.

I'm taking this along to a New York meet-up, my first as a visiting salaryman. I wonder if Sue Townsend's gentle British humour will cross the Atlantic as well?

Journal Entry 5 by jtiplove on Saturday, December 26, 2009

Picked this up at the NYC bookcrossing a few weeks back.

While entertaining, it unfortunately felt like there was a lot going over my head.

Hopefully, someone else will have better luck - leaving this on the bookshelf at the Suniland Starbucks for someone else to try!

Journal Entry 6 by jtiplove at Starbucks at Suniland Plaza (OBCZ) in Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, December 26, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (12/26/2009 UTC) at Starbucks at Suniland Plaza (OBCZ) in Miami, Florida USA

I hope this finds a good home!