corner corner A Prayer for Owen Meany

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Lindlec of Nottingham, not specified not specified on 1/6/2003

status (set by mrspickle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Lindlec from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Monday, January 06, 2003

Not read yet

Journal Entry 2 by Lindlec at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, March 03, 2003

Released on Monday, March 03, 2003 at post swap in postal swap, Postal Release United Kingdom.

Sent to Mr Bones - sorry for the dlay - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by MrBones from Regensburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Found this book in my mailbox today. Came as a total but very pleasent surprise since I´ve already forgotten about it! Days starting off with a RABCK always turn out to be pretty good! Many thanks to Lindlec who was so kind to send it to me! Am not sure when I get around reading it but I´ll do a little review when I´ve done so.
Cheers,
MrBones

Journal Entry 4 by MrBones from Regensburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I´ve read this book years ago in German language and since I liked it very much at that time I wanted to reread it in its original language. And of course I wasn´t deceived. It proved to be every bit as good as I had in mind. A very out of the ordinary story combined with humor, style and wit! It´s Irving at his best!
The book is already on the way to a fellow bookcrosser whose name and country of origin I´ve already forgot. Spoke better English than me. That much is certain. Well, we´ll se where it turns up eventually.
Thanks again to Lindlec!

Journal Entry 5 by Deerskin from Aberystwyth, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2003

This RABCK arrived just before Christmas! I'm really looking forward to reading it, I've heard some good things about this author. Will review when I've finished.

Thanks! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Journal Entry 6 by Deerskin from Aberystwyth, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I never did manage to finish this one, despite several starts. In the end I marked it as available and sent it out several weeks ago to mrspickle - but it appears to have been lost in the post! Hopefully it will still turn up - it wouldn't be the first time!

Journal Entry 7 by mrspickle from Bagshot, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Received with thanks.