corner corner Dark Gold

Dark Gold
by Christine Feehan | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingtobysruswing of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, October 07, 2006

status (set by rebel-padawan): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingtobysruswing from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, October 07, 2006

From Amazon:

Alexandria Houton will sacrifice anything--even her life --to protect her orphaned little brother. But when both encounter an unspeakable evil in the swirling San Francisco mists, Alex can only cry to heaven for their deliverance . . . And out of the darkness swoops Aidan Savage, a golden being more powerful, more mysterious, than any other creature of the night. The ageless Carpathian male snatches them from a hideous fate. But is Aidan Alex's salvation . . . or her sin? If she surrenders to Aidan's savage, unearthly seduction, and gives him the color, the light, the family he craves, will Alex truly save her brother? Or sacrifice more than her life?

Journal Entry 2 by wingtobysruswing at Post Office in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (10/11/2006 UTC) at Post Office in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A surprise RABCK on its way to thegoaliegirl. Enjoy and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, October 19, 2006

Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for once again providing me with some great reading material!

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Friday, February 16, 2007

Enjoyed this book as much as the others in the series. Thanks so much for sharing with me. I really liked these books!

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Book is traveling to MN to a friend that I think is going to love this series.

Journal Entry 6 by rebel-padawan from Redlake, Minnesota USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

Yay! I finally get to journal this one! I've also changed the BCID on the label plate.
Thanks so much tobysrus for your help!
heehee, I'm hyper now-it worked!

Journal Entry 7 by rebel-padawan from Redlake, Minnesota USA on Monday, June 02, 2008

I really liked this book, except it's "heroine" I find most of the women in these books to be pretentious and spoiled rotten.
I was however happy to see Gregori again! :)