corner corner Grave Surprise

Grave Surprise
by Charlaine Harris | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 10/5/2006

status (set by teachie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Thursday, October 05, 2006

From the Publisher

Charlaine Harris is already a star and a New York Times bestseller with her vampire mysteries starring Sookie Stackhouse and her Lily Bard mysteries. This second installment to her new supernatural mystery series might just be her biggest hit yet. Grave Sight's Harper Connelly is back, and her ability to find the dead and see their last moments is in higher demand than ever...
A college class gets more than it bargained for when Harper gives a demonstration of her uncanny talent. Instead of just finding one body in an old grave, she finds two: the original occupant and a recently deceased girl whom Harper had tried, and failed, to find two years previously. To dispel suspicions about her own innocence, Harper and her stepbrother Tolliver undertake their own hunt to find the killer-only to find yet another body in the same grave.

About the Author: Charlaine Harris lives in southern Arkansas with her husband, three children, three dogs, and a duck. She is an avid reader, mild cinemaphile, and occasional weightlifter. Her favorite pastime is cheering on her children in various activities.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 06, 2007

Picked this RABCK up from Sand last night. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Shaunesay! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, January 05, 2008

Aw!!! *Hugs* I was wondering what you sent when I got the e-mail, but I sure didn't expect this one! Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another good Harper Connelly story! The tension between here and Tolliver is just painful, so I'm sure there will be more along those lines coming soon.

Thanks again Nou, I enjoyed it and will be passing it along to Teachie soon!

Journal Entry 6 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Thursday, June 11, 2009

This has arrived safely and will be sent on to teachie with a bunch of other books. I'll journal again when the m-bag is mailed out.

Journal Entry 7 by appaloosatb at teachie's m-bag, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/3/2010 UTC) at teachie's m-bag, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

Mailing off in the m-bag today.

Journal Entry 8 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 01, 2010

Great I now have 2 of hers that follow on from the ones I have read.

Journal Entry 9 by teachie at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another great story from Charlaine Harris, a quick easy read.
This is now going into the BookObsessed Paranormal VBB

Journal Entry 10 by teachie at the Free bookshop in the Octogon in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/17/2014 UTC) at the Free bookshop in the Octogon in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

When you have read this book, please return it to the free bookshop or pass it on to a friend. Don't forget to add your thoughts about this book.
To track this book's adventures and see what other people think of this book, why don't you join us - it's free .