corner corner The Queen of the Big Time: a Novel

The Queen of the Big Time: a Novel
by Adriana Trigiani | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 10/24/2006

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration. Paperback.

Reserved for the 2006 Tick Tock Release Challenge, hosted by KimKerry.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Friendly's Ice Cream, 210 Maine Mall Rd in South Portland, Maine USA on Friday, November 03, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/24/2006 UTC) at Friendly's Ice Cream, 210 Maine Mall Rd in South Portland, Maine USA

Released at Friendly's, Maine Mall Road, South Portland, Maine.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!