corner corner *Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters

*Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters
by Phillip C. McGraw | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by Abbynormal92243 of El Centro, California USA on 10/6/2006

status (set by Abbynormal92243): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Abbynormal92243 at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 06, 2006

Released at a family reunion in Central California.

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Abbynormal92243, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by Abbynormal92243 from El Centro, California USA on Friday, October 06, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.