corner corner House of Bush House of Saud

House of Bush House of Saud
by Craig Unger | Gay & Lesbian
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/28/2006

status (set by inkognitoh): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 28, 2006

I purchased this book from amazon.com along with a DVD I couldn't buy in Britain. I was annoyed that this book wasn't going to be published in the UK and had to buy it on that principle alone.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I originally ordered this book from the US Amazon site because it wasn't bring published in the UK due to a difference in the libel laws.

I quite enjoy a good old conspiracy style theory and this book was a bit like a join the dots study in linking bad people to each other and to bad deeds all via a chain of one dollar bills.

By the time I got around to reading it years late, much of the more shocking material was already in the public domain and had been re-looped via political spin machines several times over so it didn't have the impact I imagine it might have had if I'd read it closer to publication.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Passed on to another reader who expressed an interest in Bookcrossing.