corner corner Replay

Replay
by Ken Grimwood | Teens
Registered by woosang of Picton, New South Wales Australia on 9/27/2006

status (set by freelunch): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by woosang from Picton, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jeff Winston, forty-three, didn't know he was a replayer until he died and woke up twenty-five years younger in his college dorm room; he lived another life. And died again. And lived again and died again -- in a continuous twenty-five-year cycle -- each time starting from scratch at the age of eighteen to reclaim lost loves, remedy past mistakes, or make a fortune in the stock market. A novel of gripping adventure, romance, and fascinating speculation on the nature of time, Replay asks the question: "What if you could live your life over again?"

Journal Entry 2 by woosang from Picton, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, September 30, 2006

An almost unique story a man repeats one section of his life from 1963 to 1988 over and over again. He finally meets Pam who is also a replayer and they find solace in the only constancy that they have in their lives. They try different things in each life.
Great story, I did get a little weary of it in the beginning, but it picked up and finished on a high. I did like the epilogue
Similar to the Time traveller's wife but different enough to be enjoyed.

Journal Entry 3 by woosang at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 05, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (10/5/2006 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

This book was part of the "Down Under/Anything Goes Relay" relay.
DownUnder Relay

Journal Entry 4 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

book received today from woosang. thanks very much :)

Journal Entry 5 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

fabulous! I loved this book, and I'd be keeping it for my wife to read if I hadn't felt compelled to talk to her about it all through the time I've spent reading it.

thanks again woosang for sharing :o)

---------------------------------