corner corner A Great Deliverance

A Great Deliverance
by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by eponine of Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 04, 2003

status (set by lynncobb):

Journal Entry 1 by eponine from Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 04, 2003

This is Elizabeth George's first book. So if you like to read them in order, start here! It's a good one--a spooky Yorkshire village, an axe murder, missing children, etc. Very suspenseful. This one is in very good condition (paperback) because I accidentally bought a second one! You know you buy too many books when you start buying ones you already own!

Journal Entry 2 by eponine at Classic Antiques, 1805 SE MLK Blvd. in Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, January 19, 2003

Released on Sunday, January 19, 2003 at Classic Antiques, 1805 SE MLK Blvd. in Portland, Oregon USA.

Upstairs in a room off the main area. Happy hunting!

Journal Entry 3 by winglynncobbwing from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, January 20, 2003

I hunted this book down and found it precisely where it was supposed to be. Now I feel like a real hunter. Best of all, the mystery is my favorite type of novel. I have read the first two pages and am sure I will enjoy this book. When I am done, I will pass this on, of course!
2-24-03 The characters showed emotion and growth as they solved this mystery. It was well worth putting up with the sexism, looksism and fatphobia present throughout.

Journal Entry 4 by winglynncobbwing at Classic Antiques, 1805 SE MLK Blvd. in Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, February 24, 2003

Released on Monday, February 24, 2003 at Classic Antiques, 1805 SE MLK Blvd. in Portland, Oregon USA.

This was such a great hunting place, I am leaving this book right where I found it. In a small upstairs room.
Just after noon today.