corner corner Hearse of a Different Color (Hitchcock Sewell Mysteries (Paperback))

Hearse of a Different Color (Hitchcock Sewell Mysteries (Paperback))
by Tim Cockey | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by blackadder75 of Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on 9/27/2006

status (set by Moody-Blue): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I really enjoyed the first book in this series. I can't wait to read this one.

Journal Entry 2 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 26, 2006

Great follow up book in the series. It was funny and kept my interest through out the book. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I passed this book along to a non bookcrossing member. I will then pass it along to a BCer.

Journal Entry 4 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 01, 2007

Received from blackadder75. Haven't read yet

Journal Entry 5 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 18, 2008

I really like this author. His words and plots flow like milk and honey. His character Hitchcock Sewell comes across as a cool hep person. His humor is smooth and silky. Need I say more. Saving this for a cozy bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Putting into Every Color of the Rainbow Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Donduckandy at A Controlled Release in A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 07, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/7/2008 UTC) at A Controlled Release in A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Going to Fort Stewart, Ga. in the Every Color of the Rainbow Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by Moody-Blue from Meers, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, November 09, 2008

Arrived in deep southwest Texas at the end of its journey in the Every Color of the Rainbow Bookbox. This one looks fun and I'm going to add it to my TBR pile and see if I can get to it someday. Thanks for sharing!