corner corner The Villa of Mysteries

The Villa of Mysteries
by David Hewson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by redfloor of Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on 9/27/2006

status (set by mefeather): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by redfloor from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We, my dad and I, love Rome. At one point my father found these series of books which take place in Rome. I got the english versions, since they're nowadays also available in Dutch and my father prefers that language. Unfortunately these books are not my cup of tea.

It'll be a ring!

Journal Entry 2 by redfloor from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Het wordt een (tot nu toe mini)ring
AnnevO
Yvonnep

Journal Entry 3 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, September 28, 2006

Recieved this book today, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I liked this book, which is the second Nic Costa novel. It is quite different then the first one, imho, because of the people in it. This one is about villains, organized crime, the Bacchus cults, history, and crazy Teresa going even more mental...

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 14, 2006

This book will be handed to Pytus in Gouda, who will take it to Amsterdam and YvonneP.

Journal Entry 6 by yvonnep from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 21, 2006

well, it's here, but the problem is I have not much time for it on the moment. So it has to wait. If that's a problem do pm me. Thank you Pytus for being intermediary...

Journal Entry 7 by yvonnep from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 30, 2007

There's not much connection between me and the book... I hope someone else will like it at Castricum.

Journal Entry 8 by mefeather from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Took the book with me from the meeting in Castricum/Bakkum.