corner corner Sex, Lies And Vampires (Paranormal Romance)

Sex, Lies And Vampires (Paranormal Romance)
by Katie MacAlister | Romance
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Monday, September 25, 2006

status (set by fentalina): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Monday, September 25, 2006

I like Katie MacAlister books and this is another to add to my collection!

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Friday, December 22, 2006

This was ok but not as good as the later books in the series. I think the author really gets better as the series goes along but it was nice to read this one and get the background story and see everything coming together.

Will release/trade or relay this asap!

Journal Entry 3 by Amberkatze at Nelsons in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria on Saturday, March 31, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (4/3/2007 UTC) at Nelsons in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
Amberkatze

Journal Entry 4 by Kaldak from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

amberkatze gave it to me at the english meet up. thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by fentalina on Friday, June 15, 2007

One of the most funny vampire novels! Usually, vampire stories carry an air of gravity ,bc of the theme. This book however is a delight to read! Nell is outrageously funny and Adrian is one hell of a vampire. Add a few curses, wards, 3 mummies, and a demon lord, and you've got yourself the best way to spend an afternoon. The only drawback , IMO, was the first person narrative. I had trouble getting used to it, and it definately limits your perspective-point of view.