corner corner Scar Tissue

Scar Tissue
by Michael Ignatieff | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, September 24, 2006

status (set by LiaFreed): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, September 24, 2006

From the Grace General Hospital book sale. May read before I release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at The Bay - Downtown - Portage & Memorial in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (3/10/2007 UTC) at The Bay - Downtown - Portage & Memorial in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

on a ledge just inside the Vaughan street entrance nearest the parking garage.

The cover art is different than that shown here and feature an artist's painting on easel on a hillside with a blue cloudy sky in the background.

That blue sky allows me to release the book for the Never Judge a Book by its Cover release challenge, week #10 (blue sky).

Journal Entry 3 by LiaFreed from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, April 29, 2007

I went into work one day and a colleague handed me the book and said she had enough to read already, and someone walkrd by and handed this book to her. I was fascinated by the Catch and Realease concept and tucked this little book ito my purse. I began reading this on a city bus, where any diversion from the throngs coming and going is a welcomed treat. This book captivated me from the beginning because of the subject matter (alzheimer's) and my concern about being it's next victim. My mom died from this ugly disease, asdid my grandmother's sister and my great grandmother. The book was incredibly well written and I believe fate played a part in putting me in a place where I would take it on to read.

CAUGHT IN WINNIPEG CANADA